Author Topic: PV4WD Spring video  (Read 3305 times)

Dave Evans

• Trail guides
  • First Name: David
  • Last Name: Evans
PV4WD Spring video
« on: November 22, 2021, 09:46:46 PM »
This is an oldie but a goodie.  Good times in the clubs early days.  Thank you to Motorman for putting this together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8N0jr2ZPJo

Anyone want to make a current one?

Trish Landry

• Founder of PV4WD
  • Administrator
  • First Name: Trish
  • Last Name: Landry
Re: PV4WD Spring video
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 08:02:23 PM »
it is quite interesting and funny when you type in PV4WD on YouTube .. you get hundreds of videos of "the past" .. lol

Mike Reynolds

• Trail guides
  • First Name: mike
  • Last Name: reynolds
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 09:26:17 PM »
Wow I forgot all about that one lol
Jeepin Ain't Easy

Aaron Kress

• Non Supporting Members
  • First Name: Aaron
  • Last Name: Kress
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 06:49:07 PM »
I have some older videos on my old YouTube channel here as well. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCJpwlm31WhW6A2pwo54E-A

They aren’t my best work, but they’re cool to go back and watch once in a while! My partner Kody is into photography and videograph,  so maybe we’ll make a video of a ride again at some point!
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 4 very angry squirrels under the hood. 2.5” Rough Country Lift, Anti-Rock Swaybar, SYE, Ford 8.8 Rear Axle with caliper flip and Ford Limited Slip, Dana 30 w/ Aussie Auto Locker, converged Sanden AC compressor OBA, PRP Daily Driver suspension seats and harnesses, and more

Dave Evans

• Trail guides
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 12:49:29 PM »
That would be awesome Aaron!

If you're interested in some snow wheeling, we are going to Cap Rock Estates in Dedham on Jan. 8th.   I dont check this website all that often, so If you're looking to wheel up here shoot me a text.

Aaron Kress

• Non Supporting Members
  • First Name: Aaron
  • Last Name: Kress
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 02:50:49 PM »
Hey Dave, mum sent me the information on that ride from Facebook, so it’s on my radar. I don’t miss Facebook at all, but it does make finding out information about rides a bit challenging!

I try to keep the Jeep out of the salt, so it will be somewhat weather dependent, but I would like to make the trip up! We do have a pretty big enclosed snowmobile trailer that I’ve been wondering if the Jeep will fit in, so I may test that out too.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 4 very angry squirrels under the hood. 2.5” Rough Country Lift, Anti-Rock Swaybar, SYE, Ford 8.8 Rear Axle with caliper flip and Ford Limited Slip, Dana 30 w/ Aussie Auto Locker, converged Sanden AC compressor OBA, PRP Daily Driver suspension seats and harnesses, and more

Dave Evans

• Trail guides
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2021, 09:38:26 PM »
Alright Aaron, well keep it safe, and hope to see you on the 8th.