Community Service Boards > TreadLightly

Spill Kits

(1/2) > >>

tigerick:
here a shot form webstore

tigerick:
Here,s the list. We sell kits already assembled with duffel Bag for $75.00 each plus shipping. Check the store at www.wohva.com 
I hope the attachment goes thru

Mike Reynolds:

--- Quote from: tigerick on January 29, 2019, 07:20:57 PM ---I would like to chim in on this topic I am the safety chair for Wisconsin off highway vehicle Association And we started using spill kits about 12 years ago. As an association we built our own kits and sell them at our events. We require them to be in all trailguide's vehicles. When we started building trails for the jeep jamboree we required builders to have them.
I have a inventory list for what in our kits if any one would like one. We also could sell kits to anyone that wants one.
I'm not trying to sell anything here but if this is inappropriate please delete it 
check out WWW.wohva.com     

--- End quote ---

I would like to see an inventory list

tigerick:
I would like to chim in on this topic I am the safety chair for Wisconsin off highway vehicle Association And we started using spill kits about 12 years ago. As an association we built our own kits and sell them at our events. We require them to be in all trailguide's vehicles. When we started building trails for the jeep jamboree we required builders to have them.
I have a inventory list for what in our kits if any one would like one. We also could sell kits to anyone that wants one.
I'm not trying to sell anything here but if this is inappropriate please delete it 
check out WWW.wohva.com     

djljeep:
I took an old Jamboree lunch box and put a few trash bags, rubber gloves, and pig mats.  I keep a roll of the pig mats in the garage anyway, so it was pretty much a zero cost thing. 

I personally think the pig mats are a little better suited to trail use than absorbent only because you can work it into mud and float it on water if you need to, and it's easier to dispose of.  They both have their place though, and if you can carry both, obviously that's better.

I built that kit during Jamboree prep one year, and I ended up having rolls on both of those trails and I actually used the whole kit for ATF between both incidents.  More people really should carry them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version