Author Topic: Jeep Dogs  (Read 724 times)

Offline Cain

• Supporting member
  • If you can't be a good influence, Be a good warnin
  • Model and Year: 2000 tj sport 4.0 5spd, 4" BDS, D30/44 4.56's, 35" Mickey MTZ's
Re: Jeep Dogs
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 02:39:41 PM »
Well a little misunderstanding,  this fella is 11 and they got him at 2. The pack accepted him , was nervous at first because as they brought him thru the door Polly pounced on him! She can be a , well you know the phrase, after calming her and having them take Kyros leash off it all calmed down in no time. Seeing where he is a senior , his eyes are starting to cloud, he's gonna stay with us

Offline Cain

• Supporting member
  • If you can't be a good influence, Be a good warnin
  • Model and Year: 2000 tj sport 4.0 5spd, 4" BDS, D30/44 4.56's, 35" Mickey MTZ's
Jeep Dogs
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 09:02:45 AM »
So most of you know just like you ,I love Jeeps!! But my love above that is Dogs. Amanda and I will be adding on to her pet grooming to include day sitting and boarding. We also will be doing more fostering/re-homing. This is my newest one, This is Kyro, a 2yr old fixed male Bo-Jack (Boston-Jack Russel). He is being given up because of seperation anxiety when owners leave. He barks/wines when they leave and they have 3 cats so don't want to get another dog for companion. Luckily he will have plenty of company for him!