Author Topic: IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!  (Read 979 times)

Offline Cain

• 2018 Supporting Member
  • If you can't be a good influence, Be a good warnin
  • Model and Year: 2000 tj sport 4.0 5spd, 4" BDS, D30/44 4.56's, 35" Mickey MTZ's
Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:25:43 AM »
I'm a forgetter!! I thought I pd but was another group, I will pay this meeting. very sorry

Offline Doc

• 2002 Jeep TJ
  • Administrator, Webmaster, Treasurer
  • Club Founder
  • It's a Jeep thing... And it's WICKED expensive!
  • Model and Year: 99 Cherokee XJ Clasic, 99 Cherokee Sport, 99 TJ X, 02 TJ X, CJ7 and now another 2002 TJ X
Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:11:32 PM »
We are giving members one more week to pay their dues .. dues need to be paid by June 6th, if we have not heard from you (received a check or cc or cash in person) members will be changed over to non-supporting member status and you will lose access to half of the site. 

We know it is easy to forget so we want to give everyone one more chance!!!
Enjoy the trails ... Tread Lightly, Respect the Landowner ... and Get Permission!

Offline Doc

• 2002 Jeep TJ
  • Administrator, Webmaster, Treasurer
  • Club Founder
  • It's a Jeep thing... And it's WICKED expensive!
  • Model and Year: 99 Cherokee XJ Clasic, 99 Cherokee Sport, 99 TJ X, 02 TJ X, CJ7 and now another 2002 TJ X
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 11:23:34 AM »
PLEASE REMEMBER .. 2016-2017 Member Dues are due no later than May 30th .. the day of the Memorial Day Parade.

You MUST be up to date on your membership to ride in the parade (of course along with being clean, registered, inspected and decorated in Red,White and Blue)

On the following day all members not paid will be removed from the supporting areas of the forum and switched to a non-supporting member.

and we all know I am not perfect .. *cough cough* .. look to the left and under your name should be a year, if it doesn't say 2016 you have either not paid or I missed changing you, if I did, let me know in what month you think you paid, if you paid its in my receipt book, I never take money without writing it in my book!!!! Obviously we can also look in the meeting minutes, the reports show who paid what month!!

if you need further help finding where it states what year see photo below

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:21:49 PM by dirty girl »
Enjoy the trails ... Tread Lightly, Respect the Landowner ... and Get Permission!