Visitor Center / Information > News and updates

Be patient!

(1/4) > >>

Mike Reynolds:
 LOL  Have fun! I'll be putting my front diff back together

Cain:
WooHoo Wheeling at Bills begins at Noon  :punk: :taz: :woohoo: :clap: :Bacon Dance: :banana dance: :carrot dance: :pickle dance: :cowbell: :thumbsup: :dots: and probably  :2guns: :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie: and lets hope none of  :yawn: :sick: :fan: :moon: :slapfight

Cain:

--- Quote from: Lucifer on March 15, 2016, 07:44:24 AM ---If you really gotta wheel, come wheel at my place or rmtp or another place where jeepers are welcome during the not-so-friendly mud season!

--- End quote ---
I FEEL THE NEED!!! CAIN IS HORNY TO RUB ON SOME TREES AND MOUNT SOME ROCKS!!!

yamaha225:
I cannot figure out the fascination with mud that some certain folks have. I also cannot figure out the need to post stuff like that to Facebook. I am just as amped to get wheeling as everyone else but for gods sake stop ruining it for the rest of us. Not to mention ruining a perfectly good jeep. I have a fairly good idea of the incident and I hope the agency's can send some sort of a message and put this to bed at least to some extent. It's getting old to keep hearing about it

Doc:

--- Quote from: Corey on March 20, 2016, 09:31:11 AM ---I want it to be known that i have a great working relationship with many law enforcement agencies and I will cooperate with any law enforcement agency in helping to identify land abusers/trespassers.

--- End quote ---

I have already received an email from the IF&W, the Game Wardens, and LSRAB

they are already investigating the incident

you have to remember, the new members area and the brag page is visible to guest .. anyone can see

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version