Commerce > Group Buys

Aussie Locker

(1/7) > >>

Cain:
thanks to the ones interested but theres not enough interest  :nuts:

woolyworm:
I have Aussie front with locking hubs and no slip in back.  I haven't had any locking / unlocking issues.

Wooly

Cain:

--- Quote from: rockman on March 23, 2016, 08:02:44 PM ---Aussie lockers can't be beat on the trail but dual Aussies put slack in the drive line that isn't as much fun to drive on the road if you have a standard. If I did it again I'd try something different in the back for better road manners. I'm curious to see how Wooly makes out with his Powertrax. I tried one in the back of mine and wasn't happy. It wouldn't work off-road and wouldn't unlock on the road so I sent it back.

--- End quote ---
what would be a better combo?

woolyworm:

--- Quote from: Corey on March 24, 2016, 08:55:41 AM ---How does the no slip differ from the lock right?

--- End quote ---

The no slip has a few different parts which are supposed to reduce driveline backlash and allow the outside wheel to over run the inside wheel and unlock the system in corners. Other than that they are very similar.

Wooly

lbj:

--- Quote from: lbj on March 24, 2016, 03:27:08 PM ---I would be interested  depending on  the price.

--- End quote ---
  that sounds great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version