Author Topic: list of what each type of membership has access to  (Read 1965 times)

Offline TJKDave

• 2019 Supporting Members
  • Crawl Ratio: TJ 47.50:1 JK 58.9:1
  • Model and Year: 1999 TJ, 2012 JK TreadLightly Supporter
Re: list of what each type of membership has access to
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 08:47:57 AM »
I do realize this could take some time,  and that you're busy.   Thank you for working this out for all of us though.
99% of your JK questions answered here thanks to  JLC08JK on JeepForum for this information:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/jeep-jk-frequently-asked-questions-will-rub-links-popular-threads-1074059/

Offline Doc

• 2002 Jeep TJ
  • Administrator, Webmaster, Treasurer
  • Club Founder
  • It's a Jeep thing... And it's WICKED expensive!
  • Model and Year: 99 Cherokee XJ Clasic, 99 Cherokee Sport, 99 TJ X, 02 TJ X, CJ7 and now another 2002 TJ X
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 12:20:33 PM »
add:  and also please post up the cost each one must pay to PV4 for that membership level.  As I'm sure potential members/visitors would need to know that information also.

Might I suggest that this be included with the FAQ's in the New Member Info?

this is included in the New Members Info (top part)

as for the rest .. that is no easy task and may take a while .. it can be done .. but it wont be available for a bit

Supporting members, passenger members and honorary members have privileges to everything except the Staff area

Trial members, Vendors and Assoc clubs get all the boards except Financials, Members only Events and Staff area

Non Supporting only see half the boards

to be more specific, it will take time .. I can post up info as I go along

I believe I know what you are looking for and it is very doable and will show people what they are missing by not being a supporting member .. let me work on this for everyone

Enjoy the trails ... Tread Lightly, Respect the Landowner ... and Get Permission!

Offline NoisyCricket

• Jeep Brakes are only a concept.
  • Model and Year: 1975 CJ5
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 10:45:38 AM »
Might I suggest that this be included with the FAQ's in the New Member Info?

I know that is where I went when I was looking to join and it to be very useful. I think the only question I was left with was how to join; which, I believe was quickly answered when I posted in the forums.

Offline TJKDave

• Crawl Ratio: TJ 47.50:1 JK 58.9:1
  • Model and Year: 1999 TJ, 2012 JK TreadLightly Supporter
list of what each type of membership has access to
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 09:21:13 AM »
Could the staff/web master put together a chart that shows exactly what threads/topics can be seen by each type of member?  And put the chart in a place that the general public can see so that potential members can decide what type best suits them.  So far as I can tell there are the following types of members:

Supporting member
Non-supporting member
trial member
associate club member
vendor
passenger
honorary member

This chart/list would also be VERY helpful for current members to know where to post topics for the audience they want to reach.

Thank you,

Dave

add:  and also please post up the cost each one must pay to PV4 for that membership level.  As I'm sure potential members/visitors would need to know that information also.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:23:39 AM by TJKDave »
99% of your JK questions answered here thanks to  JLC08JK on JeepForum for this information:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/jeep-jk-frequently-asked-questions-will-rub-links-popular-threads-1074059/